Date(s) - Friday, December 2, 2016
Facilitators Loretta Dignam & Bríd McGrathMake a Booking →
Marketing your library and your services.
Dancehouse, Liberty Corner, Foley Street, Dublin 1
Marketing your library is an important element in ensuring your library and its services are known about and used. This course combines theory and practice and help you identify your unique selling points and create a basic marketing plan for your service, focussing especially on digital channels. We are delighted to be joined by Loretta Dignam, Marketer of the Year 2011, once again for this course which was very enthusiastically received last year.
- 09.30 Introduction to marketing and communications
- 10.00 Target market – theory; group exercise identifying your target markets & their channels
- 11.15 Tea/Coffee
- 11.00 Unique selling proposition: group exercise on your U.S.P.
- 12.30 Lunch
- 13.15 Brand persona and tone of voice; practical
- 14.15 Communication and channels: creating a communications plan by audience & channel (practical)
- 15.30 Tea / coffee
- 15.45 Communications calendar; practical.
- 16.20 Summary and close
Bookings are closed for this event.