Date(s) - Thursday, November 22, 2018
Facilitators Loretta Dignam & Bríd McGrathMake a Booking →
Marketing your library and your services.
Marketing your library is an important element in ensuring your library and its services are known about and used. This course combines theory and practice and help you identify your unique selling points and create a basic marketing plan for your service, focussing especially on digital channels. We are delighted to be joined by Loretta Dignam, Marketer of the Year 2011, for this course; which we have also provided as in-house training for individual public libraries.
- 09.30 Introduction to marketing and communications
- 10.00 Target market – theory; group exercise identifying your target markets & their channels
- 11.15 Tea/Coffee
- 11.00 Unique selling proposition: group exercise on your U.S.P.
- 12.30 Lunch
- 13.15 Brand persona and tone of voice; practical
- 14.15 Communication and channels: creating a communications plan by audience & channel (practical)
- 15.30 Tea / coffee
- 15.45 Communications calendar; practical.
- 16.20 Summary and close